Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Automatic twilight opening and closing
- The Agrimatic automatic chicken coop door opens at dawn and closes at dusk, keeping its chickens safe from predators.
- It uses sunlight as a clock, the same as its chickens, so it will work properly at all seasons of the year without the need for continuous adjustments.
- You can also select different opening modes: no delay or delays of one and a half hours, three hours or four and a half hours. This way you can make the chickens stay longer in the chicken coop so the possibility of laying the eggs outside the nest is less.
- The Agrimatic chicken coop door is the only one with motorized opening and closing and safety stops . In other systems the closure is by gravity, which makes the door easy to lift by predators or, often, the closure is incomplete. The Agrimatic door has a self-locking motor and safety stops that prevent the entry of any predator from the outside.
- You can also open and close the door manually, just by pressing a button. This will allow you to keep your chickens out for a day if you wish.
- It does not require keyboards or screens for operation or configuration. It is therefore a reliable and robust equipment suitable for outdoor operation.
- Use 3 alkaline AA batteries. Its autonomy is greater than 6 months.
- It uses sunlight as a clock, the same as its chickens, so it will work properly at all times of the year without the need for continuous adjustmen
Designed and manufactured in the EU